Use these thank you card quotes for your scrapbook pages, E-mails, thank you notes and cards and more. When you can’t think of the perfect words, odds are one someone already has!
These quotations were chosen to say thank you for a gift or attending a party. For even more quotes, go to the thank you quotes main page.
The ideal way to use one of these gratitude quotes is to cite the quote and then include a line such as, “Thanks for the lovely gift. I really appreciate it.”
Quotes for Gifts
• The best gift you can give is a hug: one size fits all and no one ever minds if you return it. ~ Unknown
• The greatest gift is a portion of thyself. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
• To be rich in admiration and free from envy, to rejoice greatly in the good of others, to love with such generosity of heart that your love is still a dear possession in absence or unkindness – these are the gifts which money cannot buy. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
• Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness. ~ Richard Bach
• Every gift which is given, even though is be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection. ~ Pindar
• One must know not just how to accept a gift, but with what grace to share it. ~ Maya Angelou
• I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself. ~ Mae West
• When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ~Harriet Beecher Stowe
• The giving of love is an education in itself. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt