These baby shower thank you sayings and quotations (scroll down) are perfect for Facebook status, tweets, thank you cards and letters.
To say thank you for baby shower attendance …
- The baby shower was that much more special because you were there. Thank you.
- Thank you for helping us celebrate the birth of the newest member of our family.
- Thank you for coming to celebrate my growing family. Thanks for the gift of your joyous presence and the lovely present.
Thanks for lending a helping hand …
- Thank you for your love and support for the newest addition to our family.
- Thank you for all your help with the baby shower.
- Thanks for the helping hand while I’m with child.
For sending a gift or card (for those who could not attend the baby shower)
- Thank you for the well wishes for our new child.
- Thank you for so generously commemorating the birth of our child. The baby will love your (insert gift). Thank you for the adorable (insert gift).
Quotations About Babies
- “It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.” ~Terri Guillemets
- “Where did you come from, baby dear? Out of the Everywhere and into here.” ~George MacDonald
- “A soiled baby with a neglected nose cannot be conscientiously regarded as a thing of beauty.” ~Mark Twain
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on” ~Carl Sandburg
- “Babies are always more trouble than you thought – and more wonderful.” ~Charles Osgood
- “A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.” ~Martin Fraquhar Tupper
- “The old system of having a baby was much better than the new system, the old system being characterized by the fact that the man didn’t have to watch.” ~Dave Barry
- “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” ~Anonymous
Here are some other great pages to help you say thank you for baby gifts:
[product_category category=”baby” per_page=”8″ columns=”4″ orderby=”date” order=”desc”]