Check out these interview thank you notes to say thank you after job interview are below. Remember, what’s most important is that you say thank you for the interview to each person you interviewed with and even a quick note to the assistant.
Many people get too tied up in trying to restate their qualifications and delay the note. Read this informative article about job interview thank you letters to find out what makes a good interview thank you and what makes a great thank you.
Short Sample Letter
- Thank you for meeting with me yesterday to discuss the (insert name of position) at (Insert Name of Company). Your explanation of the position furthered my already considerable interest in working with you (or if you did not interview with someone you will be working directly insert Name of Company). Your time and consideration are greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Thank you for interview, but politely declining job
- Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity that you have recently presented to me. Although, I’m so very appreciative, I humbly decline the offer and would wish you all the best. Thanks again.
Thank you for the interview and still want job.
- Thank you so much for taking the time to interview me on [day, date]. After meeting with you, my interest in the position is even stronger. The opportunity to speak to you in the near future is welcomed. Thanks again.
- Thank you very much for meeting with me on [day, date]. The interview was very informative and reinforced my interest in working for your company. Thanks again.
Thank you for the interview when job went to someone else, but keep me in mind
- Thank you for taking the time to interview me on [day, date]. Although your needs have been filled by another applicant, please keep me in mind for other available opportunities. Thanks again.