Below, you will find each personal thank you letter sample written grouped by receiver. There are a million variations of personal
thank you notes , and I want to write them all. I thought this would make it easier for you to find your personal thank you letter right away.
Some Quick Dos and Don’ts
• Do write specifically what you are thanking them for first. (See template)
• Do not include other news, requests, or news in the thank you note
• Do handwrite your personalized thank you card, note or letter
• Do mention the specific gift in the note
• Do send a thank you note for each gift
• Do specifically compliment the sender such as you are generous or your attendance was appreciated
• Do not give a general compliments such as everyone was so generous or it was great having everybody there
• Do you the word “you” more than the word “I”
• Do mail your card, note or letter right away
• Do not send a group thank you letter, E-mail or newsletter for personal thank you correspondence
For more tips on how to write a thank you note go here. You can also find thank you phrases to substitute into your thank you letters here. if you would like to craft your own personalized thank you notes instead of using one of a personal thank you letter sample below, you can use this template or you can use the words of a famous person. Check out these thank you quotes and quotes of gratitude pages.
Ready to Copy Examples of Personal Thank You Letter Sample Wording
Thank You Letter Sample To Close Friends and Family
• Thank You Mom and Dad
• Just Added! Thank You Note Samples for Kids!
• Sponsor Thank Yous
• Sample for Sister, Brother, Significant Other
• Thank You In-laws
• Thank You Note Pallbearer
Personal Thank You Letter Sample to Say Thank You Friend
• Just Added! Thank You notes for pet sitting and house sitting.
• Baptism godparent thank you and other thank yous to godparents
• First Communion and Baptism Poems
• Wedding guests
• Baby Shower Guests
• Sympathy Thank You Notes
• Bridal Shower guests
• Notes thanking for party attendance
• Writing Thank You For Flowers
School Thank You Note Samples
• Coach Thank You Poems
• Coach Thank You Note Wording
• Teacher Thank You Poems
• Teacher Thank You
Workplace Thank You Letter Sample
• Thank you letter for bonus
• Just Added!Co-worker and boss thank yous
• New! Job Interview Thank You Letter
• Thank you gift ideas for co-workers and employee appreciation
Personal Thank You Letter Sample – Medical Professionals
• Note to Accompany Thank You Gift for Dentist
(and a few gift ideas)
• Thank You Note Surgeon
• Saying thank you to hospice staff
• Thank You to Priest
Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.
Since were on the subject of thank you notes in progress stay tuned for another compilation (or check the categories in the side bar), personal thank you letter sample page specific special occasions (i.e. Thank You for attending or gift giving for birthdays, Christmas, Mothers Day, Baptism, Communion, etc.) are on the way. (And by that I mean by like in the next couple of days).
Naturally, there will be an overlap, because you will want to send a personal thank you letter to a special person for a special occasion, but this is kind of tough to figure out. So most of the special people categories are for gifts and favors such as house sitting with a few exceptions. When in doubt I will list each specific personal thank you note in both sections.
These personalized thank you notes worded for special people such as teachers, parents, godparents, coaches, bosses, neighbors, close family, extended family, bridesmaids, groomsman, pallbearers, clergy, hospice staff, and coaches. Also for notes specifically to say thank you to a dentist and thank you to a surgeon. (I got a special request. See how you can, too.)