Sympathy card wording can be difficult to think of or even search for on the Internet. We have written and assembled many pages of words to express sympathy on this site. Hopefully the sympathy wishes, sentiments and notes here will help you send comfort to those you care about.
May You Find Comfort in Memories
• We heard about your loss and we just wanted you to know – you will be in our thoughts and in our prayers. May you find comfort in the memories of your loved one.
May You find Strength
• Our most heart-felt sympathies are being sent your way this day. We hope that it will ease, at least, a small part of the loss you feel. May you find renewed strength with each new day.
May God Bless You
• When you suffer the loss of a loved one it is never easy. We send you our most sincere wishes that you find comfort in your faith. May God bless you and be with you during this very difficult time.
May You Find Joy in Remembrance
• The loss of a loved one is a devastating blow. Yet, we are always reminded by our hearts – how lucky we have been to know those that we love even in our loss.
May You Find Faith
• God works in mysterious ways we are told. When we lose someone we can never fathom the logic of it. May you find comfort in your faith even in these sad and confusing moments of loss.