Use a sympathy letter sample from below and you can also explore the many pages of sympathy letter examples, sympathy sayings, funeral thank you and other bereavement wording pages on this site.
For Death of a Husband
• We are so sorry to hear about the passing of your husband. Just remember, we are always here for you – always. Our most sincere sympathies are sent your way.
• We were shocked to learn of your wife’s passing. We are not sure of many things in this life, but of one thing we are sure – you were a wonderful husband, and in this, you made her one of the happiest women we have ever met.
• We’d like to express our deepest sympathies for the loss of your son. He was a beautiful child and young man. You were so very lucky to have such a wonderful son. May you find comfort in his memory.
• We wish to express our deepest regret over the loss of your daughter. May you find comfort in all the beauty she brought to this world, and all the beauty she now brings to the heavens.
• The loss of your brother was so unexpected. We hope that our words of sympathy help you realize how well-loved your brother was. May you find peace in his memory.
• Your sister was such a wonderful person. We are so saddened to hear of her passing. May your family find peace and solace during this very trying time.
We hope these notes are of service to you in your time of need. Thank you for visiting. Please feel free to share this post with other you may feel have need for it.