Condolence and Sympathy Phrases
• You are in our hearts and prayers during this sad and trying time.
• Words can never express how saddened we were to hear about your loss.
• I am truly sorry to hear about your pain and loss.
• We just wanted you to know our thoughts are with you during the difficult days ahead.
• Although no one can truly understand your sense of loss, I wanted you to know that our hearts are aching for you.
• Know that our love and thoughts are with you and not a day goes by that we do not think about you.
Sympathy Phrases for Men
• All of us whose lives he touched are saddened by his loss.
• We will always remember him with love.
• He was a truly wonderful human being in a world that has too few of them.
• I was deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your father. I know how much he meant to you.
• Knowing how painful it is to have lost our dear friend, we can only imagine your pain at losing your husband.
• He was a remarkable man who touched all of our lives.
Condolence Phrases for Women
• She was a fine woman and brightened all our lives with her smile. We shall all miss her.
• I will always hold in my heart wonderful memories of you mother.
• I don’t think she ever knew how many lives she touched with her kind words and lovely smile. She will be forever missed.
• I feel privileged to have known her for a little while and am saddened by your loss.
• Although I never had the pleasure of meeting your wife I feel as though I knew her through your love for her and am saddened by your loss.
Phrases for Sibling
• I was terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I know how much you will miss him.
• I was saddened to hear about the loss of your sister and best friend.
• We just wanted you to know that we are thinking or you and entire family and that our prayers are with you.
• I am truly sorry about the loss of your little one. I know how much joy and love he brought into your life.
• We will always cherish the memories of his loving smile and generous nature.
• We are deeply saddened by this terrible loss you have suffered.
• Our hearts go out to you and your entire family.
• We cannot even begin to imagine your sense of loss, but wanted you to know that you are in our minds and hearts.
• I am truly saddened to hear about the loss of your wonderful long time companion.
• She was a wonderful four legged human who easily wound her way into all our hearts.
• He epitomized the phrase “man’s best friend” and I can only imagine how much you will miss him.
• I know you gave him as much unconditional love as he gave to you and I am sorry for your loss.
• I am sorry about the loss of your beloved cat, I know how much she meant to you.