Writing thanks for flowers when set in the context of romance is often overlooked. Unlike other thank yous, it is considered proper etiquette to telephone and say thank you for the flowers as soon as they arrive. This lets the sender know they reached you safely. A thank you note, however, is a sexy way to show your beau that romantic gifts like flowers (and jewelry or other tokens of affection)are appreciated. He won’t be expecting it.
If you’re looking for thank you notes for funeral flowers you have visit this page.
P.S. Writing thank you for flowers given in person is not necessary unless you were not there to receive them.
- Thank you for the beautiful flowers (or insert bracelet, yummy chocolates). They (it) arrived in the morning (afternoon) and made me the envy of every woman in the office. You are so thoughtful and romantic. Naturally, I will thank you more in person. Love, Christy
For flowers delivered to home
- Thank you for the lovely flowers. They look gorgeous in the living room (main hall, bedroom). I can’t stop looking at them and thinking of you. You are so sweet and wonderful. I will thank you more tonight (Saturday night, tomorrow).
- Sweetie, thank you for the totally gorgeous bouquet of flowers (roses, carnations, tulips). I was so surprised and excited to get them. I felt like I was one of those women in the old movies. You are a totally fabulous boyfriend. I will thank you in person, and show you how grateful I am.
Casual, Super Sexy Thank You Note for Flowers
(Not for the demure lady)
- Hi Sexy. Had to slip you a little note to say thank you for the beautiful flowers. I keep looking at them and thinking of new ways to thank you for them. Your romantic side is very hot. I’ll thank you more in person.
Writing Thank You For Flowers – Platonic
Get Well Soon
Flowers while your are recovering from an illness really lift the spirits. Make sure to say thank you to your friends for sending them. Here are a few notes:
- Thank you for the beautiful flowers. They bouquet of daisies (carnations, roses, mixed flowers) not only brought a brightness to the room, but my spirit. You are a kind and thoughtful friend. Thanks again.
- Thank you for the lovely flowers. They not only lightened and brightened the room, but my spirits. Your generosity and friendship are unequaled. Thanks again.